For instructors looking for remote learning options for science, Pivot Interactives is an excellent solution. This online environment has a comprehensive video library of real experiments that offers actual data—not simulations. Students can use the built-in tools to vary experimental parameters to alter results for a deeper understanding of scientific concepts.
Vernier Canada no longer sells Pivot Interactives. Please purchase directly from Pivot’s new parent company, Discovery Education.
Coming soon: Vernier Connections
Call for Price
For instructors looking for remote learning options for science, Pivot Interactives is an excellent solution. This online environment has a comprehensive video library with hundreds of real experiments that offers actual data—not simulations. Students make measurements and analyze their data directly within the Pivot Interactives online environment, making it perfect for engaging students in science as they learn remotely.
Why Use Pivot Interactives?
- Instructors can choose from a library of hundreds of video experiments for various science topics and concepts.
- Students interact and analyze data directly within the Pivot Interactives online environment.
- Pivot Interactives is LTI compliant and syncs with LMS platforms such as Canvas.
- It’s backed by free Vernier technical support and training resources
- These are videos of real experiments—not simulations.
Pivot Interactives won Best Resource for Analyzing and Interpreting Data, Breakthrough Technology for STEM Learning, and Phenomenon-based Teaching and Learning awards from Best of STEM Awards 2021.
Subscription options are available for both individual instructors and high schools or college institutions. Pricing is based on the number of students who will access Pivot Interactives.
- Provides a limited site license for your school or campus based on the number of students accessing Pivot Interactives
- Easy online administration of your instructor and student user accounts
- Allows for reasonable changes in your student count, as compared to your good faith estimate of the number of students who will access Pivot Interactives
- Minimum use is ten seats. Even if you have fewer than ten students, the license must have ten active seats.
College subscriptions are for one semester or a semester-equivalent course (quarter, trimester, semester, block). Length of term is determined by school academic calendar. A semester-equivalent course for one student requires the purchase of one seat, regardless of the duration of the course.
High School subscriptions are for one year.
To view pricing for these subscription options, choose the institution type and enter the number of students above to add to your cart.
View the below webinar videos to learn more about using Pivot Interactives.