Vernier Video Analysis™
The Vernier Video Analysis™ app brings video analysis to your students in a dedicated and streamlined application. Students can use their mobile devices in the laboratory or out in the field to insert a video with recorded motion, mark points to track the object in motion, and set the scale of the video. This app brings video analysis to all your students regardless of device—even Chromebooks!
Special first-year site license pricing is just $77 and gives users access through the end of June 2021.
Educators, contact us at email@example.com to request a free trial.
Students, get access through your instructor.
Call for Price
- Vernier Video Analysis™ app is compatible with multiple devices and platforms: macOS®, iPadOS™, iOS, Windows® 10, Chrome OS™, and Android™.
- Students can use prepared videos, found videos, or collect their own videos for analysis.
- Vernier Video Analysis makes it possible to do experiments that cannot be done with sensors, such as following a basketball in flight.
- Analysis is rapid and easily repeated, so students are able to immediately analyze and think critically about the collected data.
- You do not need to purchase other multi-featured apps just to do video analysis—our dedicated app streamlines the work to save time with better results.
- Annual site-licensing makes purchasing and renewing quick and easy.