Go Direct® SpectroVis® Plus Spectrophotometer
The Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer quickly measures a full wavelength spectrum. It connects via Bluetooth® wireless technology or via USB to your device.
Introduce your students to spectroscopy with the affordable Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer. Capable of connecting wirelessly or by USB, this device can easily collect a full wavelength spectrum (absorbance, percent transmission, or intensity) in less than one second. Once the peak wavelength is determined, you can establish the concentration of a solution (Beer’s law) or monitor rates of reactions. A low light path allows the Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer to be used for microscale labs and biochemistry applications with micro and semi-micro cuvettes. The Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer can be used in a variety spectroscopy experiments:
Spectroscopy with Go Direct SpectroVis Plus
To use the Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer, download our free Spectral Analysis app. The app is compatible with computers, Chromebooks, and mobile devices. Students may also connect to LabQuest 3 or to a computer with Logger Pro to perform analysis.
- Wavelength Range: 380 nm–950 nm
- Support for fluorescence: Two excitation sources centered at 405 nm and 500 nm
- Reported Wavelength Interval: ~1 nm between reported values (collects 570 values)
- Optical resolution (FWHM): 5.0 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 4.0 nm
- Photometric accuracy: ± 0.10 A.U.
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 9 cm x 4 cm
- Light Sources: Incandescent white bulb, approximately 8000 hour lifetime, one-step calibration. LED-based, approximately 100,000 hour lifetime. No external power is required.
- Typical scan time: ~2 s
Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer
15 plastic cuvettes and lids
Mini USB Cable
Cuvette Rack (CUV-RACK)
Mini USB-C Cable (CB-USB-C-MINI)
Plastic Cuvettes (UV-VIS) (CUV-UV)
Plastic Cuvettes (Visible Range) (CUV)
Vernier Spectrophotometer Optical Fiber (VSP-FIBER)
Mini USB Cable (CB-USB-MINI)
LabQuest® 2, LabQuest Stream™, and Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Battery (LQ2-BAT)
LabQuest Power Supply (LQ-PS)