Go Direct® Wide-Range Pressure Sensor
Measure absolute pressures up to 690 kPa (100 psi) with excellent accuracy using Go Direct® Wide-Range Pressure, which features robust metal fittings and a leakproof seal.
Elevate pressure measurement with Go Direct Wide-Range Pressure Sensor. Geared toward the college level, this sensor enables students to measure absolute pressures up to 690 kPa (100 psi) with excellent accuracy. The Go Direct Wide-Range Pressure Sensor features robust metal fittings and a leakproof seal, and it can perform experiments related to Boyle’s law, vapor pressure, and other phenomena related to gas pressure.
Rechargeable Battery—Ready When You Are
The robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation when using the sensor wirelessly. Monitor battery life directly from our award-winning Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro app, as well as LabQuest® 3. Should the battery run low, simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting—no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wireless or Wired—The Flexibility to Choose
Our Go Direct sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook™, or computer using our Vernier Graphical Analysis™ app—no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth® wireless technology, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
- Range up to 100 psi, ~690 kPa
- Accuracy using factory calibration: ±2 kPa
- Accuracy using custom calibration: ±1 kPa (one-point calibration at atmosphere)
- Maximum pressure without damage: 900 kPa
- Go Direct Wide-Range Pressure Sensor with chrome-plated brass quick-disconnect tube fitting with 1/8” NPT thread insert attached
- Micro USB cable
- Chrome-plated brass quick-disconnect tube fitting with 1/8” hose barb insert
- Plastic tubing (2-foot section)
- Plumber’s tape