Go Direct® Emissions Spectrometer
The Go Direct® Emissions Spectrometer enables students to conduct emissions analysis; measure spectra of light-emitting samples in the range of 350 to 950 nm; and examine emissions spectra of light bulbs, spectrum tubes, or the sun.
Elevate emissions analysis with the Go Direct Emissions Spectrometer. This device connects via Bluetooth® wireless technology or USB to a tablet, computer, or LabQuest®. With the Go Direct Emissions Spectrometer, students can measure spectra of light-emitting samples in the range of 350 to 950 nm. The sensitivity of the linear CCD allows this spectrometer to be used with light bulbs, spectrum tubes, or the sun.
Display and analyze spectral data on LabQuest 2, LabQuest 3, Logger Pro®, or Vernier Spectral Analysis®. For analyzing the emissions of a spectrum tube, an optical fiber is recommended. For measuring spectra of large sources (such as the sun) or comparing types of light bulbs, the optical fiber is not necessary.
- Dimensions: 10.1 cm × 7.0 cm × 4.5 cm
- Power supply: USB powered
- Detector: Linear CCD
- Wavelength range: 350–900 nm
- Wavelength reporting interval: 1 nm
- Optical resolution: 3.0 nm (as determined by the full width of half maximum of hydrogen 434 nm peak)
- Wavelength accuracy: ±2 nm (as determined by hydrogen peaks)
- Go Direct Emissions Spectrometer
- Mini USB cable
- USB Power Adapter
Mini USB-C Cable (CB-USB-C-MINI)