LabQuest Stream joins the LabQuest family to bring wireless and wired connectivity to the mobile learning environment.
Multi-Platform CompatibilityThere are multiple ways to collect data using LabQuest Stream, which is compatible with over 50 Vernier sensors.
Use LabQuest Stream as a wireless interface
- with our free Graphical Analysis 4 app when students use iOS or Android™ tablets and phones.
- with our Logger Pro computer software (version 3.13 or newer)
Use LabQuest Stream with the included USB cable
- connected to a Windows or Mac computer running our Logger Pro, Logger Lite, or Graphical Analysis 4 computer software
- connected to a Chromebook and collect data with our free Graphical Analysis 4 app.
- Multi-channel sensor interface supports both wireless data collection and USB data collection for multi-platform compatibility. It works in the lab, the classroom, and in the field.
- Five sensor ports give you the flexibility to choose from over 75 Vernier sensors to support multi-variable experiments and data-logging activities.
- Collect and analyze sensor data wirelessly with iPad and Android devices
- This computer interface is compatible with Windows and Mac computers via USB connection. You can also connect wirelessly to computers running Logger Pro.
- Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth® technology delivers real-time data collection with supported platforms.
- Connect directly to a Chromebook using a USB cable. Wireless connection to Chromebooks coming in a future update to Graphical Analysis 4.
- Real-time wireless data collection—up to 10,000 samples per second
- Rapid, real-time data collection—up to 100,000 samples per second—when connected via USB
- High-capacity, rechargeable battery accommodates multiple lab experiments in several classes each day.
- Charge the battery using an AC adapter or a USB cable.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 2 in|