This product has been replaced by LabQuest 3.
LabQuest 2 is the most powerful, connected, and versatile data-collection device available for STEM education. Engage your students with hands-on science in your classroom or in the field.
Out of stock
- Standalone and computer sensor interface with a touch screen
- Compatible with all Vernier sensors
- Large and high-resolution screen with portrait and landscape orientations
- Fast data collection
- Rechargeable, high-capacity battery
- Compatible with Windows and Macintosh computers
- Collect, analyze, and share sensor data wirelessly with iPad, Android devices, and Chromebooks
- Free software updates
- Large, high-resolution touch screen
- Built-in sensors such as GPS and accelerometers
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Fast data collection with 100,000 samples per second
Wireless Data Sharing
Wireless data sharing supports hands-on, collaborative learning with individualized accountability. Using a Data Sharing app, lab group members connect wirelessly to a LabQuest 2 and collaboratively collect data from an experiment. Students can use mobile devices to analyze an individual copy of the data.
- Student instructions for over 100 of Vernier’s most popular experiments included
- Customizable library of Vernier experiments
- Import your own experiments into LabQuest 2
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 2 in|