Davis WeatherLink Console
For educators who already have the Davis® Vantage Vue, Vantage Pro2, or Vantage Pro2 Plus, the Davis WeatherLink Console enables you to set up additional weather-monitoring stations throughout your school.
The WeatherLink Console is just like the console included with any of the three wireless weather stations listed above. And, if you are collecting data with a computer, you can use this console to collect and display data on another computer.
The Davis WeatherLink Console places all the data from your Davis Vantage Vue, Vantage Pro2, or Vantage Pro2 Plus sensor suite right at your fingertips. From viewing current and historical data to creating graphs and setting alarms to calculating indexes and reviewing forecasts, the WeatherLink Console helps you and your students keep track of weather conditions.
- Easily navigate, view, and analyze data with the vibrant, HD color touchscreen.
- Customize the dashboard to see at-a-glance inside and outside temperature, as well as humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dew point, moon phase, highs and lows, and more.
- Use the full database of historical records to create over 100 graphs for time durations ranging from years to the last 24 hours.
- Set hundreds of alarms to warn of dangers, such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, high heat index, and more.
- Receive and display data from your local network—no Wi-Fi required. Or use Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data.
- Track detailed hourly and daily forecasts for the next seven days when connected to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- See data from up to eight transmitting sensors or sensor suites in one location. Choose from over 80 sensors to customize your personal weather network.
- Protect against data loss during power outages with an integrated lithium-ion battery.
- Add a second console to your system to view data in multiple locations on campus.
- Console operating temperature: +32° to +122° F (0° to +50° C)
- Non-operating (Storage) temperature: -20° to +60° C (-4° to +60° C)
- Console power draw: 2A max
- Power adapter: 5 VDC, 2000 mA
- Batter backup: Lithium polymer
- Console: 8.25” x 6” x 0.75” (210 mm x 152 mm x 19 mm)
- Display area: 6.75” X 4.25” (171 mm x 107 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 pounds (501 grams)
- Line of sight: Up to 1000 feet (300 m)
- Through walls: 200 to 400 feet (75 to 120 m)
For more specifications, see the user manual.
- Davis WeatherLink Console with kickstand
- AC adapter
- AC power cable
- 2 screws with drywall anchors
- Wall mount bracket
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty from Davis
FAQ: Search FAQs for Davis WeatherLink Console