Chemistry with Vernier
Chemistry with Vernier is the foundational chemistry book for high school and college courses.
$66.00 – $78.00
Chemistry with Vernier has more than 36 experiments in thermochemistry, gas laws, acid-base reactions, equilibrium, electrochemistry, electrolytes, states of matter, and more.
Experiments are included for the Gas Pressure Sensor, Temperature Probe, pH Sensor, Conductivity Probe, Colorimeter, and Voltage Probe.
If you teach AP*, IB**, or college chemistry, you should also consider Advanced Chemistry with Vernier.
- 36 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis, Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Preview “Freezing and Melting of Water” from Chemistry with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.
|Dimensions||11.25 × 9 × 1 in|
E-Book, Print and E-Book