Inexpensive data collection direct to any TI-Nspire handheld or TI-84 Plus graphing calculator.
EasyLink is a single-channel interface that plugs into the USB port of a TI-84 Plus graphing Calculator or TI-Nspire Handheld. Use EasyLink and a supported sensor to explore math and science concepts found in real-world phenomena such as light, pressure, force, and more.
How to use EasyLink
- Connect a compatible sensor to EasyLink.
- Connect EasyLink to a TI-84 Plus or TI-Nspire handheld, and the Vernier data-collection software launches automatically.
- Press Start and you are collecting data.
Try an EasyLink Activity
Download the EasyLink math activity “Inverse Variation in Pressure Data”.
- Vernier EasyLink interface
- User manual
Easy to Go! Adapter (MINI-USB)
User Manual: https://www.vernier.com/manuals/ez-link/
Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
TI-84 Plus or TI-84 Plus CE calculators
- All models of TI-84 (Plus, Silver Edition, Plus C Silver Edition, and CE)
- Calculator Operating System version 2.30 or higher
- Vernier EasyData® App (preloaded on calculators)
TI-Nspire or TI-Nspire CAS handhelds
- All models of handhelds (clickpad, touchpad, CX, and CX II)
- Handheld software version 3.0 or newer
- DataQuest Application (included in handheld software)