Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station
Davis Vantage Pro2 is a professional wireless weather station with a solar-powered integrated sensor suite.
The Vantage Pro2 includes the console/receiver plus the integrated sensor suite with transmitter and solar panel. The wireless range is up to 300 m line of sight. Typical range under most conditions is 60 to 120 m, depending upon terrain and the structural features of the building. The console may be powered using the included AC-power adapter or with three C batteries (not included). Batteries last up to one year under normal conditions.
The large LCD Vantage Pro2 console displays current data or highs and lows for up to 24 different days, months or years. The console also displays a local forecast, including a ticker-tape display for more detail. You can even view over 80 graphs, including additional analysis of temperature, rain, rain rate, wind, and barometric pressure. All without a computer!
The solar-powered integrated sensor suite combines a rain collector, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, and anemometer—all into one package. This arrangement simplifies setup and improves performance and reliability. Vantage Pro2 provides all of the following data:
- Barometric pressure
- Inside and outside humidity
- Wind chill
- Inside and outside temperature
- Wind speed and direction
- Dew point
- Time of sunrise and sunset at your location
- Moon phase
- Rain rate
- Rainfall totals for the last 24 storms
- Heat index
- Local forecast
- Highs & lows for most weather variables, with time and/or date, for each of the last 24 hours, days, months, and years.
- Davis Vantage Pro2 Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS)
- Davis Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- AC power adapter
- 40 foot (13 m) anemometer cable
- Mounting hardware
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty from Davis
FAQ: Search FAQs for Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station