Go Direct® Sensor Cart
The Go Direct Sensor Cart features built-in, wireless sensors for one-dimensional dynamics and kinematics experiments. It directly connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® wireless technology to your platform.
- Encoder wheel to report position
- 3-axis accelerometer to measure independent acceleration
- ±50 N force sensor to measure push and pulls
- Mass trays for changing total mass
- Plunger for collision and impulse studies
- Low friction wheels for uniform motion
- Collect position, velocity, and acceleration data as a cart rolls freely up and down an incline.
- Observe collisions between two carts, test for the conservation of momentum, or measure energy changes during different types of collisions.
- Investigate the relationship between force, mass, and acceleration.
- Examine the energies involved in simple harmonic motion.
- Measure a cart’s momentum change and compare it to the impulse it receives.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 3.25 in|